Bite Size Blueberry-Cranberry Lemon Cookies
This vitamin powered treat looks like a cookie, but tastes more like a cake! It’s a healthier option for a sweet tooth and super easy to make! You don’t even need a mixing machine. So when you have that sweet craving try these quick little bites of yumminess!
For an extra mouthful of goodness. Once cooled, add a small dollop of whipped cream cheese on top! So good!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1-1 ½ tsp lemon zest (taste preference)
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ dried cranberries (roughly chopped if needed)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper for easy removal after baking.
- In a medium bowl place your flour, baking powder and salt. Mix together.
- In another separate bowl add sugar and yogurt and mix until well incorporated together.
- Add your egg white, vanilla and lemon zest to your sugar and yogurt. Mix together.
- Add wet ingredients into flour mixture and still until blended. Gently add in blueberries and cranberries. This mixture will be quite thick.
- Use a spoon and drop spoonsize drops of mixture onto lined cookie sheet. This mixture does not spread or flatter. So what you see will be what you get.
- Bake at 375 for approx 12-14 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container.
Lauren Rae is a professional fitness talent, speaker, writer and consultant in Dallas, Texas. As a fitness chef she creates unique recipes with elevated ingredients that promote a lean physique, wellness and balance within the body. Lauren Rae is also a trained vocalist and has been featured in the music, food and fitness industries on the Food Network and in publications like Ironman and TRAIN Magazine.