Easy Southwest Turkey Mini Meatloafs with Superfood Slaw
- 1 lb Ground Lean Turkey
- ¼ cup Salsa + 2 Tbsp
- 1 egg
- ½ Jalapeno, Seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Brown Mustard
- 2 c Shredded cabbage
- 1 Tbsp ACV
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Cayenne
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients for the turkey meatloaf in a large bowl. (Ground Lean Turkey, 2 Tbsp Salsa, 1 egg, Jalapeno, S&P)
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and portion the mixture into six tins.
- Top each on with 1 tablespoon of the sauce. (Remaining Salsa, Sriracha, Brown Sugar, Brown Mustard)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 mins
- Combine all of the ingredients for the slaw and set aside. (Shredded cabbage, ACV, Coconut Oil, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Cayenne, S&P)
- Serve with the slaw on its own or on a whole grain bun with avocado to make a complete macro nutrient meal!
Lauren Rae is a professional fitness talent, speaker, writer and consultant in Dallas, Texas. As a fitness chef she creates unique recipes with elevated ingredients that promote a lean physique, wellness and balance within the body. Lauren Rae is also a trained vocalist and has been featured in the music, food and fitness industries on the Food Network and in publications like Ironman and TRAIN Magazine.