Frozen Banana Bites
Rich dark chocolate and banana’s combine to make the perfect late-night snack! This snack is high in magnesium which will help you relax and sleep deeply. It is also sweet enough to cut any sugar cravings and naturally curbs appetite.
Share with us your favorite flavor combinations! We love powdered peanut butter, coconut flakes, salt, or crushed nuts.
- 2 Bananas
- 6oz Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Optional Toppings: Coconut, slivered almonds, powdered peanut butter, sprinkles
- Slice the bananas in 3" peices, pierce with a popsicle stick (optional) and set on parchment paper
- Freeze for 15 minutes while you prepare the chocolate
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a micrwave safe bowl and melt in 30 second intervals
- Stir until smooth
- Dip each banana bite in the chocolate and then roll in topping of choice
- Place in freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set. Keep in the freezer for up to a week.
Lauren Rae is a professional fitness talent, speaker, writer and consultant in Dallas, Texas. As a fitness chef she creates unique recipes with elevated ingredients that promote a lean physique, wellness and balance within the body. Lauren Rae is also a trained vocalist and has been featured in the music, food and fitness industries on the Food Network and in publications like Ironman and TRAIN Magazine.