Good Belly Bone Broth
Gelatin from the beef or chicken bones will promote healthy skin, shiny hair and a very happy belly. Use as a base for soup or drink as a snack!
- 4 Lbs Beef or Chicken Bones
- 1 Celery Stick
- 1 Onion of choice
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Carrot
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- Roast bones, celery, onion and carrots for 40 minutes turning over halfway
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cover with filtered water.
- Pour broth through a strainer to remove ingredients
- Refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for 2 months!
Lauren Rae is a professional fitness talent, speaker, writer and consultant in Dallas, Texas. As a fitness chef she creates unique recipes with elevated ingredients that promote a lean physique, wellness and balance within the body. Lauren Rae is also a trained vocalist and has been featured in the music, food and fitness industries on the Food Network and in publications like Ironman and TRAIN Magazine.