Lemon & Lavender Coconut Oil Lotion Bar
Battle winter skin, soothe your nervous system and even tone down your allergies with this Lavender Coconut oil Lotion Bar!
- 1 part coconut oil
- 1 part pure beeswax
- 8-10 drops Lavender Essential oils
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Heat coconut oil and beeswax together in a saucepan over low heat. It helps if you break up the beeswax into small chunks because it takes a while for the wax to melt.
- Once the beeswax and coconut oil are melted, add essential oils. I like to use vanilla and lavender. I’m sensitive to strong fragrances so I only add a few drops.
- Pour melted coconut oil and beeswax into lotion bar molds or muffin tins.
- Let them sit until cool. You can also place them in the refrigerator if you need to speed up the process.
Lauren Rae is a professional fitness talent, speaker, writer and consultant in Dallas, Texas. As a fitness chef she creates unique recipes with elevated ingredients that promote a lean physique, wellness and balance within the body. Lauren Rae is also a trained vocalist and has been featured in the music, food and fitness industries on the Food Network and in publications like Ironman and TRAIN Magazine.