Protein-loaded Banana Bread
Banana bread is a delicious staple to keep on your counter. This banana bread has protein added, making it a great pre or post-workout snack. Recipe below. Enjoy!
- ½ cup Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- ⅜ cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Bananas (one to mix in the batter and the other banana to bury inside)
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients together except for the 2nd banana)
- Pour the mixture into a bread loaf pan
- Bury the 2nd banana into the center of the mixture until it is fully covered
- Bake at 320 degree F for about 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when inserting it into the mixture
Lauren Rae is a professional fitness talent, speaker, writer and consultant in Dallas, Texas. As a fitness chef she creates unique recipes with elevated ingredients that promote a lean physique, wellness and balance within the body. Lauren Rae is also a trained vocalist and has been featured in the music, food and fitness industries on the Food Network and in publications like Ironman and TRAIN Magazine.